Well, here I sit at the computer at 11:45 at night. Why? Because I napped too long after work, and my brain won't stopping spinning, plus it's pretty hard to get comfortable in bed.
We are still SOOO very excited, but still a little anxious, which is normal...right? I'm sure that won't go away until we get a decent routine down. Mikko has been acting like a big dork the past couple of days, which makes me think something MIGHT happen soon. Doc told me not to get my hopes up, of the baby coming early, but it's hard not to. I don't think anyone is every 100% ready, but I am ready as I will ever be!
We still need to paint the kid's room and get the crib, but nothing too big. We have the essentials...diapers, onsies and sleepers. The little yasker won't need much more than that for awhile.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment