Belly was growing for a while there, just making room I think, and getting used to all the bad food I started eating. :) Now, I'm in between normal clothes and maternity clothes..normal clothes too small, most maternity clothes are too big. Just can't win. ;) Figgy is the size of a avocado this week (head to rump)....next week, a turnip. What the heck is a turnip? Who thinks of these things? It still amazes me there is something that size in my stomach, moving around, and I can't feel it!
"They" say I should be able to feel it soon. Couple more weeks I think. I guess with 1st pregnancies you feel it later, only because you don't know what it is. It supposed to feel like a fluttering or gas bubbles. I prefer to think of it as fluttering....so does Mike.
I cannot wait to be able to feel the baby move and for my stomach to grow! Grow Figgy, grow!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment